It’s important that our kids learn to wear good boots when riding an ATV. They help keep the foot and ankle properly protected. My boys just love their new 08 Thor Quadrant boots.
Made especially for the needs of youth riders, these mid-level boots have some very nice features. They’re nice looking and feature genuine split grain leather construction. They also have a pre-curved shin plate and action pivot buckle bases with aluminum buckles. They’re very comfortable and didn’t take long to break in at all. And I feel better about them four wheeling on the trails when they’re wearing them.
- Elastic gaiter to keep out the dirt and debris
- Split grain leather head shield gives extra comfort and protection
- Unidirectional outsole complete with steel shank insert
- Injection molded medial abrasion plate & integrated shift protector
- Adjustable positive-lock aluminum buckles
- Colors: Black, Red, or White