Thor Motocross 50-50 Riding Boots | Lightweight Comfortable 2008 Footwear
Thor has introduced an entirely new concept in off-road footwear with the 50/50 MX boot. Designed and developed to give the right coverage in situations that don’t need the full coverage of standard boots, whether you’re riding ATV’s or pit bikes. Available in tan, black, and white/red, the 50/50 is a hybrid boot that blends the comfort and fit of an athletic shoe with the rugged durability and coverage of a motocross boot. This boot was designed to be the lightest, most comfortable on the market while still being very durable. At only 27 ounces, these boots are less than half the weight of standard MX boots and still more than tough enough for the job.
- Light weight injection molded outsole with aggressive lug pattern
- Reinforced medial area with padding for comfort against the frame
- Contoured gaitor for increased mobility and comfort
- Adjustable positive-lock aluminum buckles
- Integrated toe cap/shift protector
Alpinestars Tech 3 Boots | Men’s 2008 Motorcross Racing Footwear
These 2008 model Alpinestars Tech 3 Boots have everything a motocross enthusiast could want. Designed for enduro ATV and off-road riders, the all terrain sole gives more grip. And they’re more comfortable and easier to get on than many higher priced boots. A unique patented ankle padding system absorbs shock with an ankle brace for extra comfort. Impact and abrasion resistance is given with the addition of a contoured shin plate. The extended gaiter also helps prevent water from entering the boot, keeping your feet dry.
Other Alpinestars Tech 3 Features
- Four buckles with memory featuring a quick release/locking system
- Removable anatomic foot bed
- Internal plastic reinforcement on the inner side of the boot is covered by thick stamped suede for increased grip and heat resistance
- Reinforced leather plate runs along rear of the boot
- Color choices: black, black/red, brown, grey, white
- Sizes: 6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16