Thor Core Gloves 2008 | Comfortable Motocross Hand Protection
Wanting to design the best fitting, most performance geared gloves on the market, Thor went to the top factory riders and asked for their wish list. The Core glove was developed as a result.
These gloves were designed for performance. In order to reduce fatigue and prevent bunching in the palm area, the grip fingers are curved to match the shape of your hand on the grip. An airmesh backhand gives comfort and breathabiltiy. The palm pad is shaped to maximize coverage without bunching up. Extra padding at the palm’s base reduces bar vibrations and perforating select areas provide increased airflow.
- TPR hook-and-loop wrist closure system
- Top-of-hand integrated silicone mold detail
- Direct inject tpr logos on knuckles provide protection
- Air mesh construction for airflow and mobility
- Available in black/tan, burgundy, navy blue, red, and more.
- Available in xs/s/m/l/xl/xxl
Thor Motocross Ride Gloves for Cold Weather Riding 2008
These gloves were made by Thor for cold weather winter riding. The Ride Glove gives superior water, wind, and cold protection because of the three layer membrane design. This is Thor’s warmest glove, with an inside that has a soft, warm, and supple fleece interior material. The exterior is made from a durable airprene/nylon combination. The wrist protection is also very good. A pre curved design gives a good, comfortable fit. Why suffer though winter riding when you can be nice and warm?
Features of Thor Ride Gloves
- For inclement weather riding
- Wrist closure with gaitor for secure fit
- Direct inject TPR logos on back-of-hand and knuckles provide protection
- Grip control palm
- Rubberized finger tips for better lever control
- Floating knuckle protection
- Colors: black/red, blue/navy, gray/charcoal, khaki
- Sizes: men’s small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large