Fly Racing Viper ATV Riding Boots | Lightweight MX Race Sole
Although you can easily ride in a pair of regular work boots, a good pair of ATV riding boots will meet the specific needs of an ATV rider much better. You will get increased comfort, functionality, and protection. It is especially important that your riding boots provide protection against injury by giving support to the ankle. This will help prevent injuries to your feet and joints in the event of an accident.
Fly Racing Adult Viper MX Boots are the currently best selling ATV boots. They are available in several colors including black/silver, blue/black, red/black, and white/charcoal.
- Top grade leather construction
- Multi-texture injected plastic protection
- New replaceable buckle and strap system with injected strap holders
- Pivoting strap holders for flex and alignment
- Motocross racing boots
- Lightweight race sole ; Great ankle support, with good flex
Fox Racing Forma Pro MX Boots
In order to help create the best motocross boots ever made, Fox Racing enlisted the help of AMA Motorcross and Supercross champion James “Bubba” Stewart. Months of rigorous on track testing led to the development of Fox Forma Pro MX Boots. Whether on a dirt bike or ATV, these boots are just the thing.
Designed with both comfort and functionality in mind, these boots feature a shock absorbing and vibration dampening mid-sole and pressure dissipating pads beneath the buckle straps enhance stability and overall fit. A calfskin heel strip provides a precise, confidence-inspiring hold of the heel.
These are very sweet looking, and fit real nice. Buckles, straps, everything else works flawlessly. Just what you would expect from a top of the line boot.
Features of Fox Forma Pro Motocross Boots
- Seam-minimized internal construction.
- Shock-absorbing/Vibration-dampening midsole.
- Soft touch aluminum buckles.
- Anatomical, multi-density shin and calf guard
- Adult and kids youth sizes
- Available in many colors including red, white, silver, and black