Fox Racing Tracker Motocross Boots | Mens Black or Silver 2008 Riding Boots
These are currently Fox’s most affordable riding boots. But as with their other motorcross boots, they are built for durability whether you’re riding on the track or on the trails. And once broken in, they can be quite comfortable. Tracker boots look really sweet and have enough ankle support to give you the protection you need in the event of a bad spill. A broken foot or ankle will ruin anybody’s day. This is a great basic entry level boot suitable for the beginner. And very good quality for the price.
Features of Fox Tracker Boots
- Pivot lock aluminum buckle system
- Shin plates are anatomically contoured
- Durable rubber outsole for superior traction
- Rotating buckle bases
- Choice of MX sole or an off-road style lugged pattern All-Terrain sole
- Sizes: 5-15
- Colors: Black or Metallic/Silver
Fox Racing Comp 5 Offroad Boots | Black Leather MX Footwear
Fox’s new Comp 5 boots were designed with your comfort in mind. These sweet looking entry level boots have several innovative features that make them comfortable right out of the box.
First, the full leather upper construction is pre-conditioned to be pliable for maximum comfort. The shin plates are even anatomically contoured. The race bonded out sole give extra comfort and durability with the molding that is specifically made for each size boot.
Another nice feature are the buckles. They have been much improved with smaller, easier to operate locking pins.
Unfortunately, right now these riding boots are only available in black.
Features at a Glance
- Engineered for the entry level rider with a high quality look and feel
- Race bonded out sole for best comfort
- Pivot lock soft-touch buckles
- Anatomically contoured shin plate and medial plastic.
- Pliable, full leather upper construction