The Importance of Chest Protectors
I rode a track one time without a chest protector and, sure enough, there was a mishap and I crashed my chest against my handlebars. I didn’t even fall but that didn’t really matter because I injured my ribs anyway. I guarantee you this, if you ever get a rib injury, you’ll NEVER ride without a protecter again.
Now I wear a Fox R3 Roost Protector at all times. I ride on trails a lot and all you have to do is look around you at all the stuff that could impale you when you fall down. That’s what pushed me into getting one sooner. It took some getting used to when I started wearing one but now I feel weird without it. Whether for motocross or riding trails, just wear one.
Features of the Fox R3 Roost Deflector Chest Protector
- Main Materials: Polycarbonate and Polypropylene Panels, Biofoam pads, Nylon Webbing
- Same great R3 roost deflector, but with updated new graphics
- High quality, low cost roost deflector
- Lycra lined Biofoam comfort padding
- Low profile chrome shoulder cups
- Fully adjustable and removable padded arm guards
- Full size arm guards
- Secure side release buckles
- Adjustable shoulder connections for custom fit